top of page
  • 執筆者の写真Tomoharu OGAWA

Certificate of Eligibility


If you want to get a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to apply for entry VISA to Japan, please contact us!!

Since March 17th, Immigration Services Agency of Japan has issued a digital COE so that a VISA applicant only shows the digital COE to Japanese Embassy or Consulate to apply for entry VISA. Applicants do not need COE in print format to be delivered from Japan. In addition to that, our firm applies using online system, so we can apply very quickly and smoothly compared to applying in documents.

The GYOSEISHOSHI in our firm graduated from U.S. Law School and has TOEIC score 950, so he can talk to the applicant in English and you do not need someone to interpret.

For applicants who want to get COE as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to ask us. We can apply various kinds of COE such as Status of residence "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services", "Student study abroad", "Performance".



LINE Account:




bottom of page