top of page
  • Writer's pictureTomoharu OGAWA

VISA Application (Status of Residence) in Japan

Updated: Apr 26

Please leave it to us for visa application (Application for issuance of Status of Residence, change of Status of Residence, or extension of period of stay) to Immigration Services Agency of Japan. You can talk to us in English because Gyouseishoshi in our firm graduated from U.S. Law School and can speak English.

Service fees:

1. Application for issuance of a Certificate of Eligibility: 100,000 yen (excl. tax) ~

2. Application for change of status of residence: 100,000yen (excl. tax) ~

3. Application for extension of period of stay: 50,000 yen (excl. tax) ~

We will apply those online and that is why we can offer affordable service fees. If you consider to enter Japan, or extend the period of stay, or change Status of Residence, please consult us right now.


LINE Account:

33 views0 comments


bottom of page