top of page

Yotsuya, Shinjuku

 Administrative Scrivener Office

​Ogawa Administrative Law Firm (GYOSEISHOSHI)

​Chinese visa application

If you are going to China for sightseeing or business, please contact our office. We have extensive experience in applying for Chinese tourist L visas and business M visas! !


If you are going to China for sightseeing or business, please contact our office. We have extensive experience in applying for Chinese tourist L visas and business M visas! ! To date, there are no customers who have applied for a visa at our office and have not been able to obtain a visa.

Our office fee


Tourist VISA, Business VISA 30,000 yen (excluding tax)

Visa for Visiting Relatives 50,000 yen (excluding tax)

*You will be responsible for paying visa application fees paid to the visa application center or embassy/consulate when you receive the visa.

Process of request

Once we receive your formal request, we will issue you an invoice, so please pay in advance. After confirming the transfer, we will begin work. Please fill out the hearing list in the Excel sheet created by our office and reply. In addition, please send your face photo data and passport image (page with passport number, expiration date, etc.) via email or LINE. In the case of a business visa, you will also be required to send an invitation PDF in addition to these documents. If the form is in Japanese, our office can prepare it for you.


About the interview

The advance reservation system for interview dates has been abolished, so you can go directly to each Chinese visa application center or Chinese consulate general on a convenient day on weekdays for an interview after preparing your application form.

​Why do you need to apply for a visa?

Previously, it was possible to travel to China without a visa for up to 15 days, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the short-term stay visa exemption program from Japan to China has been abolished, and a visa application is required for short-term stay visas. It continues even now.

Application method (outline)

Our office will handle the following 1 and 2 on your behalf. Items 3 and 4 must be handled by the person in question. Please keep this in mind.

  1. Go to the China Visa Application Center website

  2. Upload your photo and enter your declaration details online

  3. The applicant himself/herself goes to the Chinese Visa Application Center or the respective Chinese Consulate General and undergoes an interview and examination.

  4. After 4 business days, your visa will be issued and you can receive it. At this time, the applicant pays the visa issuance fee to the visa application center or embassy/consulate.

Reasons why applying for a visa is difficult

  • If your face photo does not meet the standards, it will be rejected and you will not be able to upload it.

  • There are a large number of input items, including personal information, family information, information about where you are staying, etc.

  • There are some places where you can only enter kanji, some places where you can't enter kana, and some places where you can only enter Roman characters.

  • It is quite complicated as there are surprisingly many documents to bring to the interview.

Customers who cannot apply for a visa

If you are half-Japanese and half-Chinese, and were born before your Chinese parents obtained permanent residence in Japan, you cannot apply for a visa. You will need to apply for a travel permit separately. Our office cannot apply for travel permits on your behalf, so you will have to apply for them yourself.

Introduction of Professional
Tomoharu OGAWA
Gyoseishoshi Lawyer

Work Experience

Oct.2019: Founded OGAWA Gyoseishoshi Law Firm

Sep.2016: Joined OPTIMUS GROUP CO. LTD.

Mar.2008: Joined Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Co. Ltd.


Aug.2022: Graduated Temple University, Beasley School of Law

Mar.2018: Graduated KEIO University Faculty of Law

Licensed Gyoseishoshi Lawyer



TEL: 090-7702-8565



Ogawa Administrative Law Firm (GYOSEISHOSHI): 2-14-328, Yotsuya Saneicho, Shinjuku, Tokyo

​Business hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

bottom of page